Healthy Breakfast Oat Bars
I have a big obsession with oats. Just straight up cannot get enough of them! Oatmeal, Muffins, Cookies, Granola, you name it — if it’s got oats in it, I love it! So I came up with this super healthy and yummy breakfast bake that you can either divide into muffin tins, or like me, bake in one big dish and just cut into squares.
- 3 Cups Quick Oats
- 1 Cup Mashed Bananas
- 2 tbsp Stevia (or Coconut Sugar or Brown Sugar)
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Cups Cashew Milk (or Almond Milk or Skim Milk)
- 2 Eggs
- 30 grams mini chocolate chips (or substitute in 50 grams dried cranberries & Zest of 1 orange)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F
- Mix everything in a bowl.
- Spray bakeware with non-stick spray
- Pour mixture into dish and bake 18-22 minutes (until golden and cooked through)
- Let cool, cut into squares and enjoy!
This dish is amazing for breakfast, snacks, dessert, you name it! This week my macros are a bit higher carb so two of these fit perfectly with some Greek yogurt and berries for breakfast — as shown!